Color pigment print on Canson Infinity Baryta Prestige (340g/ m²) with white margins. Museum quality - printed by the artist
* Edition of 25
* Image size: 40 x 60cm (16 x 24 in.)
* Sheet size: 50 x 70 cm (20 x 60 in.)
* Markings: Signed, titled and numbered in pencil and with the photographer’s copyright and reproduction rights stamps on the verso.
Shipping Details SHIPPING DETAILS - The photograph is printed upon purchase. Please allow at least 2 - 3 weeks for production if the image is not archived.
* Professional secure packaging to ensure your order is delivered safe and sound. Shipping via registered mail or currier service with tracking code and insurance.
The print is rolled onto a tube, protected with plastic, packed in a long box and shipped by currier.
Shipping via currier Fed Ex service with tracking code and insurance.
To North America – priority 236.70 euros – economy 173.48 euros
To central Europe – priority 148.09 euros – economy 74.39 euros
About the Artist Ian Duncan Patrick is an American in Paris, and is now also French.
Born in Salzburg, Austria, to American parents, he grew up and traveled through Europe in his early life. After graduating from Art Center College of Design, Los Angeles, he decided to take his chances in the "Big Apple", where he immortalized artists like Andy Warhol or Bob Marley for Rolling Stone, Esquire and the New York Times Magazine. After four years in New York, he discovered Paris and fashion, and so establishes his studio on the canal Saint-Martin.
NOMMOBy Ian Duncan Patrick
- From a Number of 25
- Size: 60 X 40in. image X 40in. image inches (actual image size)
- This artwork is sold unframed
- Signed and numbered on the back
- Numbered Limited Edition
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Style: Subtle Provocateur, Bodyscape, Storytelling, Water
- Subject: Female
- Other $200.00