Returns & Refunds
CUSTOMER RETURN POLICY
Here, at Art Provocateur Gallery, we work very hard to ensure your purchase is nothing short of extraordinary. We understand that sometimes an artwork that you have received may not be quite what you were expecting. We offer our customers a 100% money back guarantee on all items. Open Edition, Limited Edition, and Original artworks can be returned for a full refund in their original condition and original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
*In the case of an initiated return, please note that we do not reimburse the incurred outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality or damage caused during transit.
*Art Provocateur Gallery may also charge a $100 re-stocking fee for items being returned to our storage facility.
Please be mindful when opening the artwork, as we require it to be returned in its original packaging in order to initiate the full refund. Items that are returned poorly packaged/not in original packaging will only qualify for a partial refund.
Follow the checklist below to ensure you receive a full refund:
1. Take extra care when opening your package
2. Keep all the original packaging
3. Do not remove corner protectors from the artwork
4. Ensure to contact us within 14 days of receipt of purchase
For items that arrive damaged, kindly provide us with at least two photos of the damage.
We will be happy to provide you with a shipping label for the return of your order and will process a full refund upon its receipt.
HOW DO I INITIATE A RETURN
- Log into My Account
- In Your Account tab select Order History
- Select the order which you would like to return by clicking View Order button
- Initiate individual item return by clicking Return Item button
- Fill out the product return form
- For Damaged Items select Damaged During Shipping button
- Image upload option will appear
- Upload photos of the damage (min 2)
- Select whether you would like to Return or Replace the item by checking the appropriate box
- You will receive an email with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number once you submit the form
- Print out the RMA slip and include it with your return package
- For Damaged Items: please allow for up to 48 hours for our staff to review the claim and issue a shipping label.
If you wish to cancel an order you must do so prior to it being shipped out. Once your artwork has shipped, you must wait for it to arrive to initiate a Return & Refund.
To cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-888-787-7559.
MY ITEM HAS NEVER ARRIVED
In case your item has not arrived within 48 hours of the estimated delivery date please get in touch with us via email@example.com. We will launch an investigation immediately to locate your item.
The Art Provocateur Gallery team is available for you throughout the purchase process. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-888-787-7559.